2012年9月14日星期五

leopard scarf but implementation has

It's also therapeutic being at a place where the fanciest outfit anyone wears to supper is their workout gear.
The next day, I'm signed up for a sleep-therapy session, which turns out to be a primer in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), widely considered the gold standard in treating insomnia.
Essentially, CBT teaches you to break the self-fulfilling pattern of negative thoughts and behaviours: 'Oh my God, its tam, I'm louis vuitton replica bags going to get to sleep - tomorrow is going to be a total disaster.
' Start worrying that you can't sleep, and guess what...
you don't sleep.
Therapist John Shukwit runs through the usual question (Sleep apnoea? No.
Clinical anxiety? Depression? Restless legs? No, no and no) and quizzes me about my patterns around sleep.
'I do look at the clock when I wake up early, to louis vuitton monogram vernis alma if it's time to feed the cats; I confess.
'Aha! ' he pounces.
'The clock.
' We decide that feeding the cats will he my husband's job and that I will turn the clock to the wall.
We also set a few behavioural rules: no caffeine after noon, and nothing that stimulates my circadian rhythm before bed, especially computers or TV.
None of this is news to louis vuitton leopard scarf but implementation has been lacking.
I'm going on a strict, proper sleep diet, and it starts right now.
Shukwit leads me through a meditation, in which I try to focus on my breathing for one excruciatingly long minute.
'How was that? ' he asks.
'Boring, ' I respond.
'This is the problem; he says, peering over his glasses.
'Relaxing is boring; sleep is a necessary evil.
'.



Related Posts:
122825
374837

没有评论:

发表评论