2012年9月16日星期日

alma bb too constricting, so

When Gena Tuso got laid off from a dotcom job in San Francisco, she packed her bags, moved to New York City, and got a job in visual merchandising.
"I came to the realizationthat louis vuitton replica bags a stylist was a real job, she remembers.
'I started building my book and assisted a stylist for about a year.
Some of my first published shoots were in NYLON.
" Now louis vuitton monogram denim who styled part of our TV portfolio ('The Show Must Go On, " page 214) works full-time as a freelance stylist in Los Angeles.
'I wanted a fun, night-out kind of vibe without louis vuitton alma bb too constricting, so the actors could move around easily, she says.
Tuso also contributes to Foam, Work, Paper, and Rolling Stone and runs an accessories line with her husband called Symmetry Goods.



Related Posts:
59057
199138

没有评论:

发表评论